четверг, 20 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD DASHIEXP LAZY ANTHEM 2

You make a good point, plus I got a bag of chhiiiuups Oh damn, I ate the last one If I don't eat something soon Imma throw a tantrum Damn, my place is a mess I gotta clean up But if I wanna do that I'd have to lean up Ha, I guess it's staying like this And I'm still a little pissed about my chips Yup, I'm still lazy and you still a hater I ain't gonna do it now I ain't gonna do it later So, please, just shut yo ass up See I would do it for you but I'd have to get up Hell yea I'm still lazy and you still a hater I ain't gonna do it now I ain't gonna do it later So, please, just shut yo ass up See I would do it for you but I'd have to get up "Yo lets go to the club" You gotta be crazy, man I'd much rather stay home and do the lazy dance "What about them hoes? I'm not lazy, don't be a hater, I could do it now, but I'd rather do it later, I guess you could call me somewhat a procrastinator, And if somethin' I don't like, I'll just deal YeuTiengAnh. I mean, I only had time to take what, like three naps? Venice Bitch flac Lana Del Rey. Polly Jean flac Nai Br. Damn, and I'm tired as fuck! Uh uh New dance Is y'all ready? dashiexp lazy anthem 2

Uploader: Garg
Date Added: 14 November 2008
File Size: 63.23 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 52056
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Let You Win flac Velee. Emotion flac Astrid S. Man this is that bull bull. I only got like 12 hours of sleep last night, Sigh Man, but yo umm. Champion kbps Bishop Briggs. Dasgiexp Acapella kbps Alan Walker.

Wait, I mean from the chest down, Messed up so anthek times, I'm starting to lose count, It's been a week now, I haven't checked my account, For all I know all the checks I wrote bounced. I mean, I only had time to take what, like three naps?

dashiexp lazy anthem 2

Uh uh New dance Is y'all ready? Oh man, here we go again, Another damn song featuring one of my friends, Oh shit, I's s'pposed to pick his ass up, I'm comfortable as fuck, Yo homie you outta luck.

You gotta check out. The Lazy Anthem Music Video. I'm not lazy, don't be a hater, I could do it now, but I'd rather do it later, I guess you could call me somewhat a procrastinator, And if somethin' I don't like, I'll just deal YeuTiengAnh. Jack Antonoff;Lana Del Rey. Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds.

Polly Jean flac Nai Br. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Make Me Feel kbps Paapi Muzik.

"DashieXP" The Lazy Anthem 2 (TV Episode ) - IMDb

Anyway, um, check this out look Yea I'm still lazy and you still a hater I ain't gonna do it now, I ain't gonna do it later So, please, just shut yo ass up See I would do it for you but I'd have to get up So forget that, lemme just rap It would take eashiexp lot of energy to punch back Oh, and besides, I gotta walk BB I'll do it in a little cause I'm tryna watch tv Oh shit my favorite show just came on I would cook something but I lost my apron It's the only reason I've lost a little weight When I think about moving my body is like wait Amthem you sure about this?

Oh well, I guess I'm going solo, You only live once in this bitch, yolo, Oh no, I need to get up, But I'm too damn lazy to move from the chest up. I'm not lazy, don't be a hater, I could do it now, but I'd rather do it later, I guess you could call me somewhat a procrastinator, And if somethin' don't add up, Just pull out the calculator, later. Rise Of The Phoenix kbps Equilibrium. Not Afraid flac Alisa.

The Lazy Anthem 2

Here we go, y'all Sike, I'm just kidding Do the lazy dance Do the lazy dance Do the, Do the, Do the lazy dance Do the lazy dance Do the lazy dance Do the, do the, do the lazy dance Or don't do it, fuck it. Damn, and I'm tired as fuck! Someone New flac Astrid S.

dashiexp lazy anthem 2

You make a good point, plus I got a bag of chhiiiuups Oh damn, I ate the last one If I don't eat something soon Imma throw a tantrum Damn, my place is a mess I gotta clean up But if I wanna do that I'd have to lean up Ha, I guess it's staying like this And I'm still a little pissed about my chips Yup, I'm still lazy and you still a hater I ain't gonna do it now I ain't gonna do it later So, please, just shut yo ass up See I would do it for you but I'd have to get up Hell yea I'm still lazy and you still a hater I ain't gonna do it now I ain't gonna do it later So, please, just shut yo ass up See I would do it for you but I'd have to get up "Yo lets go to the club" You gotta be crazy, man I'd much rather stay home and do the lazy dance "What about them hoes?

Stay kbps Daryl Ong.

dashiexp lazy anthem 2

Venice Bitch flac Lana Del Rey. A Lost Generation kbps Equilibrium.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий